Average Temperatures in La Mesa, Honduras
- The mean temperature in La Mesa, Honduras is hot at 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 4.6 °C (8.3°F) which is an extremely low range.
- May is the warmest month (very hot) with a mean temperature of 28.1 degrees Celsius (82.58 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (fairly hot) with a mean temperature of 23.5 degrees Celsius (74.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for La Mesa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
La Mesa Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby La Mesa
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) ENE
- Tela, Honduras - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) ENE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) ESE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) SSE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 255.9 kms (159 miles) SE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 284.7 kms (176.9 miles) SE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) SSE
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) SE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) SSE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 403.9 kms (251 miles) SSE